The rustic charm of the Catskill Mountains is a magnet to holiday makers and adventure and spirituality seekers. These exciting holiday destinations sprawling across 19 acres in the Hudson Valley have convenient, well appointed and luxurious vacation rentals at Hunter Mountain, Windham, Margaretville, Woodstock and Saugerties. Just a couple of hours drive away from New York, with every necessary amenity like restaurants, air-conditioning, internet access, public transport, acceptance of all major credit cards, the vacation rental homes in the Catskill mountains are disabled friendly and are strict no-smoking areas. In addition there are bars, and pools and outdoor hot tubs.
Rental chalets at Margaretville are perfect for people on the lookout or a quiet holiday. The lovely villas are designed to give the perfect taste of country life. Smoky wood stoves for a whiff of the old world charm, fireplaces for cold nights and so on. Rental houses in Hunter Mountains are great for pool side relaxation amidst sylvan beauty. And when you tire of relaxing you can take off on hikes and motorbike and horseback rides. There are ample activities for family and groups
Windham has rentals right on the vineyards. Enjoy the hustle and bustle as also the panoramic view of the Catskill Mountains. Enjoy the great outdoors in a hot tub! Besides, Windham also has luxury suites for nightly rentals-these are equipped with sauna, fireplaces, kitchens etc. Visit during any season – you will always be comfortable and there will always be plenty to do, or not do – just as you please.
At the heart of the Catskills is the Bellaire Mountain ski resort, with vacation rentals available all year round. Arkville also has house rentals. These vacation lodging in the Catskills are highly affordable. A single bedroom rental generally has a single full size bed, a bunk and maybe a couple of sofa pullouts. The resort at Bellaire has yurts that sleep four. This is ‘roughing it’ redefined -safe and comfortable in the woods.
Woodstock rental houses boast 1800 farmhouses, mountains and streams in the middle of Catskill forest. Woodstock rentals have, in addition to the celebrated music fest, further bucolic delights –are barn cottages (commodious, can sleep up to 15), equipped to give you a quintessentially rustic holiday. Massive outdoor hot tubs, running streams and fresh trout on the property, a wildflower garden, riding the rustic trails along the Catskills and Berkshire Mountains – the works! For the lover of creature comforts – Jacuzzis, steam bath and a great bar and restaurant!
To ensure you get the best out of your holiday, Vacation Rentals Retreats have long term and short term rentals at very affordable prices. Our main house and ranch is warm, inviting and stylish, the perfect ambience to unwind. A well equipped kitchen, linen and laundry and all home comforts, with a swim and a hike just five minutes away, makes the most of the indoors and the outdoors. The Saugerties has long term and short term vacation rentals for mountain trails, horse farms and skiing, with special rental packages for corporate bodies.
Are you going to Gulf shores Alabama in your next vacation? Do you want to make this vacation a lifetime experience? Then come to Gulf shores Alabama vacation rental and mingle extra zest in your holiday experience.
Gulf shores in Alabama are one of the hot destinations to sea lovers. Fishing, sailing, surfing, lots of theme parks, historical treasures, zoo all together you can enjoy your vacation flawlessly here. In addition, the enticement of the sun kissed, sandy beaches in Gulf shores Alabama is truly irresistible. Come and explore the exquisiteness of nature distinctly at Gulf shores Alabama vacation rental.
While holidaying, you will get some extra edge at Gulf shores Alabama vacation rental. Making a unique blend of ecstasy of vacation along with privacy, comfort and homeyness is the uniqueness of Gulf shores vacation rental. Unlike hotels, here you need not follow any rules, regulation. If you want to make your vacation freely and in your own way, boarding in Gulf shores vacation rental will be the best option for you.
But why vacation rental instead of hotels? Let’s discuss the advantageous attribute of its in order to find out the answer.
•The availability of Gulf shores vacation rental in different sizes and various price ranges is main reason behind the popularity of these rental condos. The condos, available as vacation rental are spacious and well decorated. Such kind of facilities hardly accessible at hotel’s room.
•Getting a homey ambience is another benefit of Gulf shores Alabama vacation rental. At these condos, you will relive your home. Like your home, you will find here a fully equipped kitchen, luxurious living room(s), dinning halls, terrace, and balcony and so on.
•Can you maintain privacy in hotel’s room? It is beyond imagination. But come to these rental condos, you will find out the true meaning of relishing vacation in solitude and seclusion. Even more, at many condos, you will get private beach that will give a new zest to your vacation.
•The arrangement of various indoor amusements like TV, CD player, music system, and books is an additional benefit of this vacation rental. So, whether you are spending time inside or outside, every moment enjoy it to the fullest at Gulf shores Alabama vacation rental.
So, sound interesting? If you think to spend your next vacation at Gulf shores Alabama vacation rental, do not waste your time. Contact real estate proprietors, companies or local private owner. Book a condo that can meet your demand as well as budget. And then find out what true freedom is.
If you’ve been thinking about choosing a rental for your vacation, but you aren’t sure, below are ten reasons you should select a home rental instead of going the more traditional route of staying at a hotel. These tips might make your choice a little easier!
1. Vacation rentals can save you money. Whether you are taking a long weekend with a significant other or a full week trip with a group of friends, you’ll find that a vacation rental can be a great value.
2. You’ll feel less like a tourist, and more like a local. Staying in a home in a residential neighborhood will give you a more genuine travel experience than staying in a hotel.
3. More room for the kids, and for you and your partner. All rentals are not kid-friendly, but a lot are, and along with saving you cash (see #1) a house provides a lot more room for kids to play without driving you crazy (and more potential for private time with your partner).
4. You’re traveling with a furry friend. Vacation rentals are much more likely than hotels to welcome pets. Of course, not all rentals allow pets (and if you’re unsure, you should ask the owner), but many do.
5. You’ll have a kitchen. Even if cooking is not your favorite thing to do, eating out all the time can get old, and who really wants to have a meal in a cramped hotel room? With your vacation rental kitchen, you can make your own meals and have snacks and drinks on hand more easily for the kids.
6. You’ll be able to do laundry cheaply and easily. Laundry can be pretty boring but, hey, sometimes it needs to get done! A great thing about rentals is that most possess a washer/dryer, so you can do laundry at your convenience, without paying extra.
7. Vacation rentals can give you the feel of luxury, for less. A lot of properties have spa-like amenities like a hot tub, plus they’re larger than that suite at your favorite luxury hotel, but at a fraction of the cost.
8. Unlike hotels, houses offer a truly unique experience. There are a multitude of different styles of vacation rental homes – so you can choose one that suits your mood or preferences for your vacation.
9. You’ll have more privacy. Whether you’re with your family or your sweetheart, you’ll be able to enjoy a little more seclusion in the comfort of your vacation rental.
10. You’ll have more of a bonding experience with your group, sweetheart or family. Hotels just don’t have the same cozy feeling that vacation rental homes do. Vacation rentals allow for more opportunity for bonding experiences like cooking together, playing cards, or watching a movie in the living room.
The wonderful thing about paying with most credit cards is that you have a recourse in case something goes horribly wrong. You can simply pick up the phone, call the card company and dispute your charges. The onus is now on the merchant to prove that the charge was indeed legitimate. I say “most” because you need to read your agreement with your credit card company carefully because in many cases, they only cover transactions in the United States.
So, what are your options when booking Vacation Rentals?
Most professional management companies accept credit cards. So, whenever possible, book with professional management companies because you are less likely to be scammed.
Many owners today accept credit cards. However, many tell you that you have to pay a card fee of 3-4%. As a consumer, I do not like it very much, but sometimes you do not have a choice.
Several other owners ask you to wire the money. This is one of the worst alternatives. The reason is that you have absolutely no recourse if things go south in a hurry. There is no way for you to recover your money easily. So, my suggestion to you is that unless you are very sure of what you are doing, do not wire money to an unknown third party. It is just too dangerous.
How about PayPal?
We think that PayPal is an excellent way to do business. There are several reasons for this.
* You do not have to expose your credit card.
* You can dispute your charges if you feel you have been scammed.
PayPal works in many parts of the world and you should try to see if you can work with managers and owners who accept PayPal. There is a subtle difference between using credit cards and PayPal. In cases where the merchant has signed the basic PayPal merchant account (which is a large majority), your credit card information is never exposed to the PayPal merchant. In cases where the PayPal merchant can see your credit card, they typically have to pay PayPal a monthly fee and they are much more likely to be legitimate.
In addition, with PayPal you can fund your account directly from your checking account if you do not have a credit card. Bottom line, there are a number of viable options with PayPal.
How about Xoom?
Xoom could be an alternative to PayPal. However, we were less enthusiastic after we Googled “Xoom scam” and found a number of posts that were disturbing. You need to make your own decision on Xoom after reading these posts.
In conclusion, we think that you need to do a significant amount of due diligence before you decide to work with Vacation Rental owners. It is just not worth it risking your entire vacation (and money) to save a few dollars. Book your vacation with professional management companies. Use PayPal or credit cards and do not wire money to unknown parties.